xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Blitz Basic. Shall I? Please help me decide...

Hi everybody. I'm just wondering whether I should upgrade from DarkBASIC to BLITZ3D. Can anyone who knows them both compare them or bring some points about them in. Thank you in advance. Lee Webber.

Well as I have said I have not really used DarkBASIC but I have used Blitz3D. I found Blitz3d very easy to learn and very powerful. I do not know which is more expensive but I really liked Blitz3D. I vote for that one.

Well for as far as I know are it pretty hard languages. I don't know for what you want to use it, but I think there are languages that are easier but more powerfull. But like I already said, maybe you need it for something you can't use another language.

I have played around with DARKbasic and Blitz3D. Blitz3D seems to be easier to use and more powerful. I didn't like DARKbasic that much because of the interface. This was a while ago so the interface might have changed. I say you go with Blitz3D.

I haven't used Blitz but I have used Darkbasic... In my opinion Darkbasic is very hard to learn compared to VB .Net... So I recommend you to either stay with Darkbasic (as you've already learnt that language) or you can learn something easy, like VB .Net...