xisto Community
iGuest

Aim Hacking My experiance with a hacker

There are hacker wars all the time, actually.  They occur when a hacker hacks another hacker (usually without knowing the other guy is a hacker) and a turf war results.  Then there are bttles between hackers and SysAdmins.

~Viz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hacker wars are crazy this admin was like you better stop you crazy hacker and this other dude was like NEVER and he threatoned to delete the forums :(

Well....

Aim Hacking

First you shouldn't hack someones aim but I just got hacked today and I noe who it is but ima let her off the hook anywayz bac to the subject...

First of all you maby shouldn't put the real thing

Second of all after you answer tht the info you need will be sent to your email tht you used (but if you use the same pssword forevry thing then your dead but then just change all your passwords ASAP)

-Brenda

hacker wars are crazy this admin was like you better stop you crazy hacker and this other dude was like NEVER and he threatoned to delete the forums ;)

You're describing cracker behavior, not hackers. Get it right...the fact that people like you don't know the difference and can't distinguish between the two is why "hacking" is considered illegal activity.

You're describing cracker behavior, not hackers. Get it right...the fact that people like you don't know the difference and can't distinguish between the two is why "hacking" is considered illegal activity.

Hackers are very skilled people. Cracking is a very complicated thing. So, only very skilled people can crack things. So, only hackers can crack codes. Having a population of 100 honest hackers and one stupid guy, the stupid guy will destroy the reputation of the honest ones.

Sadly, everybody is hacking these days. I think the key is to have a password that's long and somewhat random. Hackers usually end up getting caught anyway, but look at the trouble they can cause. I use different passwords everywhere so this never happens to me. You should do the same.

Well my AIM was hacked a while ago some guy was able to read all my convos and i'm like wtf well turns out the cops got him and he got kicked out of school and is always being monitred while on a computer ! and well hacking is just lame. I was looking around and theres websites were you can boot people from aim and get peoples password is that even legal ???? do any of you do that kinda thing ?

Well my AIM was hacked a while ago some guy was able to read all my convos and i'm like wtf well turns out the cops got him and he got kicked out of school and is always being monitred while on a computer ! and well hacking is just lame. I was looking around and theres websites were you can boot people from aim and get peoples password is that even legal ???? do any of you do that kinda thing ?I know hacking is so wrong i mean why do people want to do it whats great about hacking some one its not great at all and then they go to school and brag about it to there mates its not cool its plain old stupid lol well thats what i think

When you are quoting someone, you actually keep the writing in a quote and not make a post before it with the quote in it.In all your posts you don't actually use the quote, you just copy and paste, so you get credits for it.Hacking is stupid if you ask me. People who have no heart just go doing it and have a little laugh, not realising they may be destroying someone inside. Usually it's the like freak nerd nerds that do it, because they think it's cool. 1 thing for them, it's not. It's illegal, it's mean and it's stupid.

Thats not true to the girl that thinks its mean and the people have no heart, I need to hack my ex boyfriends aim, for many reasons

please

Aim Hacking

Tell me how do you konw if you were hacked?

I think I was recently hacked. How did you catch him etc.Etc.

Do cops even care about this stuff? please help me.

I don't want anyone reading my convos...

Tyrekis@hotmail.Com

Please meail me

-reply by ANONYMOUS

Hacking - Reasons and PreventionsAim Hacking

At first glance, more than likely, hackers usually hack your aim to view stuff on your account: eg. Your Buddy List. Basically, how they transmit is by using your account and talking to some random person that is online on your buddy list. He may or may not trick him to the security question. Yet, he may get the password FROM him, yet without their notice that it was someone else, not you. Now when you log on, your going to get blamed for everything, if they recovered their account. Overall, hacking isn't much of a big deal account wise, because you can easily create a new one on aim. But on the otherhand, such as important accounts, emails, those ARE NOT RECOVERABLE, so they are pretty important. I suggest doing whatever it takes to prevent these measures. A good way is to:

-Have a anti virus

- Have a recovery question that is memorable, but yet hard to guess. 

- Don't reveal your password, ever.

-reply by Crzynoob

AiM-Hacked - its happend to me as wellAim Hacking

Hell no the cops don't even care I have this stalker guy hacking into my aim and myspace...He hacked into my aim and I never even gave him the screen name...I went to sign on and it wasnt going thru then he imed me from one of MY other sn's and gave me the password to the other aim & I NEVER give out my passwords to anyone not even my mother or anyone...I don't trust anyone...I was soo shocked I went to the cops bcuz he was threatenin me and all they said was they cant "prove" it was him bcuz it was through a computer..He can easily lie & say it was like his brother or something...I found out who it was & I have all his info ( address-number-1st and last name ) but yet the Cops did nothing for the situation - the only thing we can do to not get hacked is to not use aim anymore lol..

-reply by Sassy

don't forget that there is difference between hacking and cracking....hacker is the one who wants to get into your site,instant messenger or your PC and tell you where he penetrated,and help you that way,on the other hand,crackers get into your PC to pull out some informatins about something useful like credit card numbers i always wanted to learn hacking,but never had time to do something like that....

AIM HACKING IS SERIUS STUFFAim Hacking

hi I was once an AIM support agent, and I know a lot about AIM and AOL and I can say only this after a certain piont in the last couple years (after I was laid off with many others) AIM/AOL have tightened up there security to the max. They now have a remote shutodown wich can simply terminate your account. You can always make another but don't keep trying suspicius things that AIM/AOL can easly notice because they can also put an IP ban, wich means you can never get another AIM OR AOL email.

so my advice to anyone who wishes to hack people for revenge or any other personal reasons is to just don't DO IT ITS NOT WORTH IT 

-reply by guestKeywords:

I never liked AIM. One my accounts was hacked about two years ago and before that I believe another one was too (I wasn't able to login so I might've just forgotten the password or maybe a friend/relative logged in and changed it.) Since this date, I've gone ahead and made my sisters delete their AIM usernames and switch over to Yahoo. I've also made them use passwords that were at least 10-15 characters and made sure they used both letters, numbers and symbols. I have done the same ;)