xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Artluo100

Next Generation Wi-fi

Yeah, this is pretty cool stuff. And yeah, it ought to sipport 1080i. Actually as lond as you have a little compression, even current tech. can transfer 1080i. The big test will be transferring 1080p...

"Page cannot be displayed"Could you please fix the link so that I can get to know this Wi-Fi tecnhology. Thanks.

For us to be able to give you a good oppinion, or personal experience with what you are asking, we need a way to get to what ever page that link is supposed to be taking us to.You may need to just link us to the main search page you used, then tell us what terms you used to search on, for us to receive that link. Often, a search link expires after just a few hours... and that search needs to be accomplished again.This is what I would guess is the problem with your link. See if you can give us more inofrmation please.Thanks.