xisto Community
mpodner

Your Top 5 Games your top 5 games

1. Need For Speed Underground 2 ( I love the SPEED :ph34r: ).2. Final Fantasy (All versions and all consoles, The best forever for me and everyone :angry: ).3. Counter Strike. ( I'm not the best in the game but I enjoin when I played with my friends :P ).4. Kingsogchaos. ( The online game, funny when people sabbed on you :) ).5. Winning Eleven. ( The best football game for me :blink: ).

huh.there are many great game around us by playing...-1-[Warcraft 3] is the best one-2-[Need For Speed Underground 2] is the same good like 1st-3-[counter strike 1.x] are both good game for many yas,indeed-4-[king of fighter 97] which is a mgs game,needing your good keyboard controling-5-too many to list...-.--.--.-...so many...

1. Final Fantasy IX(9) - PS2. Unreal Torunament 2004 - PC3. GTA 3 and SA - PS24. Need for Speed 2 - PS25. Heros of Might and MAgic 2 - PC...very old...so many more... but that is top 5 for now. :angry:

Ahhh the top 5 games... that's a toughy.I'd say...1. Counter-Strike (Xbox or PC, but mainly PC)2. ANY of the Metroid games. They are Gods.3. Halo 2.4. The Burnout Series5. Grand Theft Auto: Vice CityMeh, there are a shitload more, but those are my favorites. ^.^

Yeah, hard to say. But I guess time playing the game would be a good gauge... in which case1. Age of Empires II2. Final Fantasy (all of them - but longest game times on VII and IX)3. Counter-Strike4. Tekken (3 & Tag - always play em with friends)5. Command and Conquer (a lot of time spent on original and Red Alert, not to mention Generals)

my top 5 games would have to be:1.City Of Heroes2.Lineage 23 Champions return to arms4.Star Ocean5Champions of norraththere is some more that should be up there with them but i cant have 10 top 5's lol

My favorite 5 games are:1. Halo 22. Midnight club 3 : dub edition3. GTA: SA4. NFS:U25. God of War6. Jade Empire7. Doom 3...........too much more too list

I dunno my top five games, tough decision for me, but I would have to go with:1)FF Series(they are just the best thing around)2)UT Series(Lovely shooter game)3)Star Ocean Series(great rpg)4)MGS Series(coudn't put the games down for ages, playing it forever)5)The Tales Series(e.g Tales of Symphonia, Tales of Phantasia)They were amazing.Uh...I have many more that probably slipped my mind that I prefer over some of the games but for now, lets just leave it as it is, if I did put down all the favourite games of mine...that list would be loooong :o