xisto Community
mpodner

Your Top 5 Games your top 5 games

My Top 5 games are:1. Need for Speed Underground 22. GTA San Andreas3. Battlefield 1942 Desert Combat4. Counter-Strike Source/Counter-Strike 1.65. Command and Conquer Generals

Here 's myne:1) Diablo 2 LOD [PC]> best game ever made 2) Ratchet & clank III [PS2]> dont now why but i really had funn whit this game ^^3) Warcraft III TFT [PC]> orc's and elf's , what do you want more :)4) GTA San Andreas [PS2]> sweet graphics, gunns, blowing the sh*t out of evryone and a lot of freedom, i love it 5) Tetris [GameBoy]> Srry my first game i ever had, but it is SwEeT ;)

no MAFIA -_- 1. MAFIA (played so many times)2. GTA series (I haven't played SA)3. Sims 24. Championship manager series (until Football Manager 2005)5. Max Payneand I have to mention:6. Morrowind7. Jagged Alliance8. Call Of Duty9. MS Flight Simulator 200410. Baldurs Gate11. Splinter Cell12. Fallout 213. Deus Ex14. I think I'm getting of topic a bit here :P

well, here it goes in order of Fav's...Counter StrikeNeed For Speed UndergroundAGE of empires seriesWorms World Partyand when there's not enough time for any of those, either that or if i'm bored of them then out comes the 5th option...last but not least--solitaire!while on the subject of gaming have you guys heard of the new Logitech!!sweet logi has finally gotten on the ball and released a keyboard tailored to the computer gamer!!--Yehaaaaaaaaaa!!!the new Logitech has some hot features. the main one being probably the LCD screen on the keyboard. keyboard macros can be setup on the physical keyboard while in game. also while not gaming the LCD screen can read media information, display CPU information, email alerts and the keyboard even comes with a software development kit so the coding gamers can write their own programs to display information on the LCD. backlit keys and a ?gaming button? that disable the windows key are also nice. counter strikers had better watch out once i get my hands on one of those!!

Mine:1<Adventure Quest>I love it because it's so versitile. You can buy 100's of weapons, armors, and spells. There are also a lot of pets, and you can get Guests(NPCs that go with you in fights). My favorite stuff is the Ice Katana(weapon), Vamp Armor,Chameleon Shield, and Fire Vampragon. My favorite spell is Darkness Dragon Ambush. I'm level 69 and an Adventurer.2<Metal Arms: Glitch in the system>I love it because it because of the nice story line, cool weapons, and large number of charcters. The voices are funny too. My favorite weapon is the Scatter-Blaster. 3<X-men Legends>I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers, and my brothers, 1 sister, my Dad and I all like video games, so i like it that i can play with 3 other people at once. And we can all help each other against the bad guys. My favorite X-man is Rogue.4<Sid Meier's Alien Crossfire>My sister doesn't play it, but i like playing it with my brothers and Dad. My favorite faction is the Cybernetic Conciousness. 5<Homeworld>I love this one because of the great storyline, multiplayer abilities, ships, and general versatility. I prefer Taiidens over Kushan.

1. Half Life 1,22. Deuce Ex3. Counter Strike 1.5 & 1.64. Lineage 25. Max Payne 1,2...im a multigamer lol i cant just list 5 games when i play and love em all :)

1- Metal Gear solid 2 - Substance: in fact even MGS2 - Sons Of Liberty is better than MGS3 (in my opinion) and the extra missions that substance have is realy something. nevertheless, MGS3 is a realy great game too.2 - Final Fantasy X: Just like MGS2, FF X-2 is no better then FFX, it realy has a great story.3 - Socom 2: while I'm waiting for Socom 3 to get out, I'll keep playin in the game that has more users online always (in PS2)4 - The sims 2: not much to say, I realy like it :)5 - Gran Turismo 4: well, the best race simulator out there...

The better for me is Dragon Quest 7 but i love this 4 series of games in all versions:1. Final Fantasy (the better final fantasy 8)2. Metal gear (better Metal gear 2 solid snake for MSX)3. Silent hill (better Silent hill 3)4. resident evil (better Resident evil Code Veronica X for Ps2)This is my top 5; but i like this games too:Snatchertekken 5need for speed underground 2winning eleven 8King of fighters (series)