xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
WREKANYZE

The New Guy:wrekanyze My intro

Hello all, I'm WREKANYZE (pronounced: reck-uh-nai-zz). There's usually always some mess up with pronounciation on xbox live (which is starting to get annoying by the way) so I thought i might as well help you out, that is if you care to pronounce it correctly! Anyway, I've been gaming since I was little, ever since my bro got an nes, which i played MUCH more than he did. Here's my gaming timeline, if you will: 1)got nes 2)got snes 3)got nintendo 64, woah starting to see a nintendo pattern here? 4) gamecube (figures) {okay by this time, my nes is gone (gave it to cousin), but I still got my snes hooked up and my 64 hooked up AND NOW THE GAME CUBE too! What made it extra sweet is that I had 2 tvs in my room, and i hooked up the snes in the living room! tight!}5)Da-da-da-dun! (beethovens symphony number five) Microsoft XBOX! Woo hoo! now I this plus all that other stuff hooked up, so i can play whichever one anytime i want! 6)Fully embrace xbox (cuz halo rocks way too much) and sold the gamecube. Now i got my n64 packed up and ready to sell and my snes too. Xbox has taken over my life ever since! I'm even going to create a "help me get money for games" foundation on my website! (once it's up that is). Hopefully you all will contribute to this noble cause, seeing as you are my fellow gamers and fully understand that with great $ comes lots o' gamin'! That's it! I'm lookin forward to xbox 360 and it's launch title "gears of war", that is definitely gonna be a sweet one! I have an xbox live account and if any of you wanna play sometime, send me an invite, my gamertag is: WREKANYZE
duh! See you online and thanks for reading this if you did!

P.S. to get a free xbox 360 go here: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
it's totally easy! The easiest way to do it is to apply for the Napster offer! You just sign up with credit card or even paypal, they won't bill you though, because you sign up for a free trial! Just use the super easy cancellation function under the my account tab before the trial period ends and presto! You've just completed your eligibility offer, and you didn't spend a dime!

Notice from vujsa:
Edited the url for the free xBox and removed the referal ID.
WREKANYZE, you can't advertise here but you can give information. Now your post is information not advertising.