xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sunny152

How To Record Tv Programmes?

Hi friends, I'm very interested to record TV programmes using my laptop and my laptop has 4 USB terminals and one line-in socket and my laptop does not have video in terminals.Now i wan't to record TV programmes using windows movie maker.My TV has anologue video output(RCA) and also line out jacks.Now i could record only audio from TV sound but not video. I shall be very grateful if somebody please help me how to record both video and audio of the TV.Thanks,sunny

You'll need a USB video capture devise like winTV. It should come with all of the software you'll need to record video or TV.If you had a desktop computer, you would have many more options for video capture.Look into the latest winTV products and similar items. Some of them are TV tuner only which means you would need on of those channel 3/4 RF modulators for capturing from a video camera or vcr.Ideally, you want a USB2 video capture device.Hope this helps, :Dvujsa

im using my tv-card and DScaler(software) to play and record the programs. when u record the program, u can choose either divx or wmv9 formate and so on...