xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Donegal

Favourite Game Character

I like them stupid security gaurds from Half-Life. Especially when they have a crowbar lodged in their cranium.I think that the original Mario Bros. were pretty cool. It sort of lost its appeal when they appeared on the Nintendo 64.And Spaz from the old Jazz Jackrabbit 2 game.Revolver Ocelot was taken down by that ninja thing that was Snake's old friend from Zanzibar. Weak. And Sniper Wolf could own them both anyday.

Sauron: Gray Fox can cut anything to pieces if he wants. That's why he's cool. :P

I like Revolver Ocelot too, but one comment about him in Twin Snakes. What was with all that gun-twirling he did? It didn't bother me that he was playing with it, but when he says his name it's nothing short of ridiculous. "Revolver... [spins his gun around for about ten seconds dramatically] ...Ocelot." It was exaggerated way too much, but I could say the same for a lot of TTS's flashy action scenes. About MGS, I like the guards too. They're so dumb it's fun just to torture them. :P

Anyway, I like Link. And Garrett from Thief 'cause he's greedy and makes funny comments while you're robbing stuff. Thief's got a lot of good characters, but Constantine's one of the best because of his house and because of the creepy way he acts in the first cutscene he's in. And Thief guards and servants in general are good, especially when they're in conversations.

As for my favorite character, I would probably say Viewtiful Joe. He wears a funny-looking red suit, looks cool, is viewtiful, he's got good lines in cutscenes, and he has a ship he can fly in and a gigantic robot. What's not to love? He's still about even with Constantine though.