xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gamerchick39

Some Of My Work

whenever i am bored i just like to create something... doesnt matter what it is... i just love to make something interesting... here are a couple things i have made recently... the Fires End is a final project for one of my classes... and the Amy Lee pic is my current desktop background.. thats all i can find at the moment.. i was running low on hard drive space so i had to burn a lot of stuff onto dvds and i dont feel like gettin off my butt to get them hahaha one of these days i will add more

thanks for the input, ill try the sharpen tools, it has always looked unfinished and i could never put my finger on what it was.. i also just realized that the other pic i made isnt attached hahaha.. here is the other pic for your viewing pleasure

thanks for the input, ill try the sharpen tools, it has always looked unfinished and i could never put my finger on what it was.. i also just realized that the other pic i made isnt attached hahaha.. here is the other pic for your viewing pleasure

Fire's End

Could a mod please delete the post above... i forgot to put the pic in it and theres no way to edit my posts :( sorry bout that

hmm, I like it. How did you made it? Photoshop I suppose? I tried a few times to make some siggies and things like that, but it always was sh*t. Click here to see one of my "creations". Say to me if you like it, I'm sure you will not response because you died when you saw the awful thing :( it's just horrible I think.

hmm, I like it. How did you made it? Photoshop I suppose? I tried a few times to make some siggies and things like that, but it always was sh*t. Click here to see one of my "creations". Say to me if you like it, I'm sure you will not response because you died when you saw the awful thing  :P it's just horrible I think.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah i used photoshop for both pics

I like it, its not bad for your first siggy... dont worry though, my first photoshop pics were not that great, you just keep playing around with the stuff, dont be afraid to ask people who know more than you questions, and check out tutorials on different things and you will no doubt get even better. Showing people your stuff and gettin their opinions is a great way to improve :(

i would suggest on your sig to add something to the background... or make the characters and text in your sig fill up the whole background... see if that helps make you not think its horrible :(

it's not a bad ideea, and it's an overall decent signature, but, from my point of view, you need more details on the flames or the fire tentacles or whatever the red things from the bottom of the signature are ! The text is nice, and the i like the blending....