xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gamerchick39

Best Place To Get A Hard Drive Enclosure Kit?

Here is my dillema... i needed another hard drive... i do too much and have too much stuff to keep deleting files from the hard drive i already have.. so i was gonna buy an external hard drive... well i had about 180 bucks to spend on it and i wanted to get the best possible with the biggest capacity... it looked like i could get a 160gb for that...well for less and still have money left over yay... but i found the sale papers and i instead bought an internal 250gb for 80 bucks!!!!! well it will be when i get my rebates back haha... anyhoo i now need to find a hard drive enclosure kit, that way i can make it external and be able to plug my zip drive back in...(long story short, i have the ability to have 2 hard drives, but last year i installed a zip drive and it uses the same cables) so... the cheapest i have seen an enclosure kit for hard drives is 50 bucks at best buy... do you know of anywhere that has them cheaper?

Edited by microscopic^earthling (see edit history)

recently within the last week my brother bought one for his 200gig, the one that we got has either a usb or firewire connection...and yes it was around 50$ too...but being that this is in africa if you are in the usa or europe it should be cheaper.. maybe look it up online and see what prices they have..