xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
VJgamer1405241488

Instant Messaging The best client?

Lol, why would you want to login as invisible :lol:? I think MSN Messenger is the best Instant Messaging program, it's just so, me! Lol! Nah, I just think it's pretty cool, the new MSNM 7 "look" is nice, and it has lots of cool features: smilies, nudges, backgrounds, etc.Is it true that an MSN object injection can fiddle with your sound card? It's just that someone said they would do that to me if I didn't stop nudging them, lol! :lol:

I use both MSN and yahoo, but not trillian... coz I have no reason to. Let me explain... All of my friends and everyone I know use MSN. I dont really know ONE person who uses yahoo as a messenger. Understandably, of course... it's crap. So i got a 'passport' for msn and use that as my messenger. The reason I use yahoo messenger is merely coz msn wont alert me when I get new mail. That's the ONLY reason I use yahoo messenger. I just run the two at the same time. I have no contacts in yahoo messenger, so it'd be pointless to use trillian when I really only use MSN... i LOVE msn it has everything I could ever want. Running yahoo at the same time doesnt really take up alot of space/speed, so I think it's better off this way. Plus I can listen to launch on yahoo if I'm in the mood, without as much ads or the lauch website up. It's a little trick I learnt from someone here at Xisto. Yeah.