xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
feroze

Halo2 And Half Life 2

Halo and Halflife 2 are the best online games but i need some online game like GTA.persoanlly i like habbohotel.its just a chatting environment and i got a lotta friends there.halo and half life cant be run in my comp so i have to go to my friends place to play it. :D

Yeah friend im tired playin Half-life ... yeah everytime i refresh playin gta vice city..! its very refreshing and The Taketwo inc have made it with great planning..! i can run that on my pentium 3 desktop with 256 mb ram..! even with 800x600 monitor it goes great..! half life needs top system with top resolution etc..!

havent played half life 2.. BUt i heard its great.. but ya i love halo2 ... i beat the game in like a few days.. im doing legendary thoo.. thats harrrddd me and my friends always have lan partys with halo 2.. it so fun

It is true Halo2 and Hlaf-Life 2 are great games, I personly prefer playing Half-Lie 2. I just never could get into playing Halo or Halo 2, maybe it is the fact that I have seen my freinds play it so much that I just lost interest in even playing Halo.So it is Half-Life 2 for me hands down.

I have halo2 and half life 2. Although I agree that half life 2 is an amazing game, and has a much better Single Player game than halo2, I still think that Halo2 is better for multi player.Half Life 2 is also very different than halo2. It seams to be more realistic in ways, there is no melee, and your health does not regenerate. Half Life 2 does allow you to hold more weapons, which works well on the PC, but on an xbox controller, while you are getting shot at, you do not want to have to cycle through a ton of weapons.Counterstrike, available on the xbox, and PC is much more realistic than halo2, but does not seem as fast paced, although it does include bots, which have so far not been included in the halo series Multiplayer, probally because of xbox live. Counterstrike is also much more realistic than halo2, and the counterstrike source features enhanced graphics.I personally have no problem running any of these games (HP zd8000 laptop with 17" widescreen, 3.2 gig P4HT, 256MB Mobility Radeon Graphics Card)Halo2 might not have as good as a single player game as half life 2 (or halo 1) but the xbox's xbox live service is unmatched, because most people end up having to purchase a mic. to play on xbox live, the games are also more even, since all xboxes have the same specs. Halo2's Multiplayer has also been frequently updated, with multiple patches, and the addition of nine new map. Plus it features the all important matchmaking system.

ok first off.. you cannot compare Halo 2 and Half life 2.. Because they are 2 totally different games.....Halo 2 shines in their multi player.. So multi player gamers.. will love it..Half life 2.. Is just for the Missions and the single player game.. thats all its really good for..so it depends on what your lookin for... you can compare Doom 3 to Half life 2. thats the closest comparison..But either way.. Halo 2 will smoke them all.

the strange thing is that when people are comparing half life 2 they always include counter strike source. Counter Strike is not Half Life 2. Not only are they very different games, the people who play them may be very different. This is because halo2 will run well on a $150 xbox, while Half Life 2 requires an internet connection (preferably broadband)(although halo2 does if you want to have fun playing it). Half Life 2 requires a powerful computer, probally at least $1500.

2.5 MHz I think is needed in the pc to play half life 2!!!I downloaded the demo (that took me ages) and I was impressed in every way, no game will come close to it for a long time, just like the original half life in 1998, it was untouchable for ages, and half life 2 will do the same......CheersBen2005

Personally i think that aside from the graphics, Halo one was better than Halo 2. The explosions of the grenades and rocket launchers were more widespread making a more realistic explosion and also allowing more people to be killed at the same time. Also in simgel player on Halo 2 many of the missions were the same thing only in different locations. But if there is one thing that blows away Halo one besides the grahics it is the weapons. i truly love the weapons from halo 2 they are so awesome, especially the SMG which sounds like the pitter patter of rain when you fire.