xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hiddenmax

FIFA 2005 Vs. Pes 4

Well since i play SOccer in real life i prefer FIFAit teaches me a lotta techniques .and ofcource wot are the clever ways of doing a hidden foul.I test each of my dreamed shot and fouls on FIFa practise mode hehe-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------MESS WID DA BEST DIE LIKE THE REST - UNDERTAKER-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing as i havent really had too much experience on PES4 i would have to say FIFA.I have been playing it since it first came out on the megadrive and every year a new one comes out they add that little bit extra to it. When it first came out, it was a revolution in football games when compared to your usual sensible soccer and kick off. What with them now bringing out FIFA street too, it just adds to the list of awesome football games EA has given us.

Ive never actually played pes4, although everyone goes on about how much more realistic it is to fifa games. Does anybody know if there is going to be a fifa 2006 anytime?Ed

I have never play FIFA.In this case, I voted for PES4

I had play bloth and I think that PES is much better.FIFA has more detailed players and cinematics, but PES has better playability.Hiddenmax, maybe you can add a poll to this topic

Guys, whole PES series are Much better than FIFA. FiFA for soocer is like THPS series for skateboarding - the rules are the same but it dont have anything in common with that sport in real life, unlike PES wich is almost as accurate as soccer in real life :ph34r: