xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
etan

Hey Astahost Meet Nate

Hey all Im Nate. I head of Xisto at Xisto and switched here after being annoyed by all the short posts ppl made. Im a student and currently a freshmen in high school. I love to cook, play games, solve puzzles, and make friends. Im hoping to provide you with some tutorials for some of my school wide famous recepies.

Welcome to Xisto, Nate. Hope you have a pleasant stay and that your tutorials aswell as you will contibute to this growing community. Im looking forward to seeing how people will react to your recipes, hehe, I wonder if anyone here will try them. Cooking is not exactly something thats synnomina with webdevelopers.

WELCOME Nate.All the best :D for ur stay in Xisto.Ill try and make a very long post now for u :P Well i do like cooking but the last time i tried making coffee when my parents werent at home i spilt the hot water on my foot ( Ouch !!) and had bad burns :DAnyway Give me some recipe to make spageti since im planing to make one as a suprise on my mom's bday :D Spageti and web design are very much connected.Last time i made a superb layout with spageti for my great Aunt's cooking recipe website.Unfortuanely she didnt host it ;)any good luck m8 :D --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------MESS WID DA BEST DIE LIKE THE REST! - UNDERTAKER