xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
warbird1405241485

Gamers Dictionary ever wanted to know what lol or omg mean

Do you play online-games like CS or wolfenstein: enemy territory but you don't understand a word of the language people use on the servers? Here's a list of words that ppl (people) many use online, uc (you see), if you think there's something missing, say it then ill add them. - Brb = Be right back - Brt = Be right there - G2g = Got to go - Gl = Good luck - Hf = Holy f*ck - Hlp = Help! - Ic = I see - Idk = I don't know - K or Kk = Ok - Jk = Just kidding - L8er = Later - Omg = Oh my god - Omfg = Oh my f*cking god (sorry for this, I hope I don't hurt anybody with it) - N2m = Not too much - Np = No problem - Nvm = Never mind - Plz or pls = Please - Srry = Sorry - Stfu = Shut the f*ck up - Thnks, thx or thnx = Thanks - Ty = Thank you - W/e - Wtf = What the f*ck - U = You - Y? = Why? - Yw = You're welcomeHere are some additional, "funny" words that I was forgotten: - Lol = Laughing out loud. - Lmao = Laughing my *ss off. - Rofl = Rolling on floor laughing. - Roflmao = Rolling on floor laughing my *ss off.

Not only gamers use these "words"... Almost everyone on internet who is used to chat or to write in the forums, use this..And you forgot some, that are used quite often aswell :DASAP = As soon as possibleBTW = By the wayFFS = For ****s SakeM8 = mateATM = At the momentBBL = Be back laterCYA = See yaIMO = In my opinion IMHO = In my humble opinion

i noe someafk = away from keyboardstfu = shut the f**k upwtf = what the f**komg = oh my godomfg = oh my f**k godgnd = go n dielol = laught out loughtty = thank youltr = latersome people know n some people dont now.. whats the meaning of >ccb = chao chee byekp = kao peitmd = ta ma dekpkb = kao peo kao bulbgng = lim bei ga na gong

i noe some

afk = away from keyboard

stfu = shut the f**k up

wtf = what the f**k

omg = oh my god

omfg = oh my f**k god

gnd = go n die

lol = laught out lought

ty = thank you

ltr = later

some people know n some people dont now.. whats the meaning of >

ccb = chao chee bye

kp = kao pei

tmd = ta ma de

kpkb = kao peo kao bu

lbgng = lim bei ga na gong

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You just copied that from me, almost everything of the top is from the list of me, and the other ones you just made by yourself man, this is just spamming

-=jeroen=-