xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Darren0330

Farcry Is The Greatest Fps Ever! hands down the sweetest

I built my computer so I could play FarCry the way it was intended to be played. It runs on my laptop poorly, even with everything set to low, I've played more FPS's then I can remember but not one can hold up to the amazing FarCry engine. I do have one problem with it, after 30mins or so my CPU has broken into a mean sweat, and the frame rate drops horribly, leaving me no choice but to turn it off. What’s you opinion on this game???

FarCry is really interesting game. It has perfect graphics and runs quite well on my Celeron 2.4GHz.I like the water, the trees very much. Scenario is good too. One more thing: enemies are smart, what makes game even more interesting. I like when they go and hide, call for backup, try to surround me etc.Difficulty is tought. I'be completed the game on normal level, and I must to say, that it wasn't so easy (my aim is good, becouse I play Counter Strike a lot). So if FarCry would be my first FPS I played, I wouldn't complete the game at all :DRating would be 9 of 10...

I like it a lot (especialy because it's free now ;) ) . The only thing I don't like about it is that when you die and start again from the last saved point, you can easily predict where the enemies will be (making it a lot more easy to kill them).It produces nice graphics on my laptop (C2D T5200 + NV7300) and it's a pleasure to play it on my (non-HD)TV ;) .