xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
scab_dog

Xbox Or Ps2 Which is better

Which Do you think is better?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

XBox has a best grahic of all console game, and it is support LAN game as wwll... and it is cool, but it has less games than PS2, because PS2 is distributed more widely than XBOX and XBOX cost more in my country and since it is really rare the distribution of XBOX in my country, thus nobody buy it and network game availabilty become useless...btw, i hate console... PC games are far more better.. (for FPS espcially)

honestly other than the fact that they both have different games theres nothing different in any of the boxes, i mean they use the same technology the same hardware the same kinda software, the only difference comes on the logos on the title of the games, so whether its xbox or ps2 doesnt count, the only thing is that the ps2 has a larger audince and a larger production suite since its been here for a while longer than its rival the xbox so in terms of games, it goes in favour or ps2, otherwise its all the same to me.

Personally i would go for ps2 but that is because i have been a ps fan since it came out. The recent final fantasy series have been on ps which is a big plus and the gta series as well. Plus my ps2 has cheaper games and they are more available around many places, i would buy xbox for some of its games but in general i would go for ps2 its cheap and its efficient. i mean xbox when it first came out costed a lot more than a ps2.

honestly other than the fact that they both have different games theres nothing different in any of the boxes, i mean they use the same technology the same hardware the same kinda software, the only difference comes on the logos on the title of the games,

59855[/snapback]

I would really like post on this comment by stevey, mainly because I believe it is wrong.

The Xbox was released over a year later than the PS2, which means it would have superior hardware/software [although the same can't be said for the GameCube]. After a little bit of Googling, it was easily found that the hardware side of the Xbox was far superior to the PS2 in all departments. CPU, graphics, audio, storage [Xbox has hard drive], and other stuff like the built-in ethernet port. The only thing the PS2 could have over the Xbox would be that the DVD Movie playing doesn't require an additional purchase.

The remainder of your post stating that the PS2 has more games due to its earlier release etc., are valid points also given that since the Xbox launch, a large majority of games are playable on both the PS2 and Xbox.

Well, I went for PS2 just because of the shear huge rate of awesome games. Xbox has flash graphics and some decent games but really the controllers have too many buttons and smell like garlic. The console itself is way too big. PS2 anyday of the week. It's great and has got eyetoy, great online play. It needs a medal.

its got to be the Ps2 i do owner both and the xbox is better over all but i think the games for the ps2 just makes me pick that i love them both and play on both but is going to be the PS2

I have a ps2...i know xbox has graphics but WHO CARES!!!! MICROSOFT/BILL GATES IS ONLY MADE FOR COMPUTING...NOT GAMING!!!s2 is original....it is well built up and the games are better...all xbox has done is made a few games e.g halo and just thoughht they could make billions out of that...thats just lame