xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
The_Element_Him

Tell Me What You Think?

I'll admit, it is different. SO yes, you have found success in this siggy. The color mixture isn't bad. I'm not sure who the singer is, so I'm not sure how I feel about it overall. I think its one of those that have to grow on you before you like it a lot. Don't get me wrong, I like it, I just don't have a strong caring for it. If that makes any sense. Was this your first siggy or have you been doing graphics for a while? What program did you use? It really all depends on your former work to decide whether or not this graphic is "awesome." So in otherwords, it's good, but is it great? :D

oh hell its not even close to great.. i designed for a good 3 years but stoped ... decided to get back in. Im trying to get used to psp 9 ... back in the day i was using psp7 . by the way the singer is Dannie Filth from the heavy metal band Cradle Of Filth. so i will say ... yes this is my first siggy using psp7. im over all happy with it. But i have to learn some new font effect methods. thats the only thing i have to say abou it. thanks for your opinion. :D give me more!

Its really um different...See usually you cant really mix something dark like metal(gothic) with some soft colors. But what ever floats your boat I guess! The scan lines that are also in the way of the background, the text is pixelated and needs more of that gothic text to go with the character!Otherwise really nice!