xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Hunguyen

Need Help Using Adobe Premier 6.0 Need to make a subtitle

I made a movie for a presentation and was edidting it with adobe premier. The problem is that the sounds are too soft so i need to make subtitles so people can hear me. SO can anybody show me step by step how to make subtitles that can go along with what people say? Thanks

in adobe premier 7...there's a title page for the text...it'll work as a subtitle...beside that...u can raise the voice / music so it can be louder in premiere it's self.use the effect tab to edit that voice file...

i dont recoment such program or software, coz ive seen those things in dvd players or advance tv they keep on mispelling a lot of things.. and i the dont understand it they write things on the screen which you cant comprehend...cant you make the audio more loud perhaps.. premier pro has such capabilities is refining your audio...

so when i use the tittle, how do i make it so that the background is transparent so i can drag it on into the timeline? What i found out is that i can imagemate? the video clip to a title, but that takes a couple more click, so how do i make it so that i can just drag in into the timelineThanks