xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ykf

Is Computinghost Down?! @_@

My hosting at Xisto - Web Hosting, samuelphotos.com (69.50.177.114), doesn't responds to ping. dnsstuff ping and tracert confirms that. Please check.Thanks.Rds,Samuel

Yes, I can ping it, but only with very low rates. Try ping -f -l 400 69.50.177.114

And I still see this "no website configured" in the browser.

GreetingZ

Darn, I was looking forward to another fun-filled day of web designing... :D My site with Xisto - Web Hosting, alpalscorner.com, is down too. Hopefully, Xisto - Web Hosting will still hold to it's %99.5 uptime guarantee. I did the math, and based on their uptime guarantee, they can only be down for 1.825 days a year. I'm so smart. :D Hopefully they will be back up soon.- AlPal

IT was not down. It was because of the failure of the Nlayer DNS system. Many servers were affected and also the only those people were affected whose requested routed through their servers.