xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
The_Element_Him

What Do You Think Of My Art?

Alright from the beginning i am always more of a observer for mthe sidelines. I don't really get INTO a certain topic much (although I'm REALLY interested in Graphic design). I learn stuff here and there. When I'm bored, i do some art. When I need some activity I play some basketball or something. Nothing stops me form learning and I will be so glad if someone is able to teach me the secret understanding and enjoying this type of art. I mean to me right now it is just a plain old picture of some sort of black/white face plus some weird words on the side. I don't exactly get it see? So if someone is willing to tell me sometihng about this picture I'll be glad to listen.

Very, very nice. black/white, nice font, gothic style. I like it. Maybe you could make the face a bit more grey instead of white, but that's your choice. Oh, and btw, like bigredrosen already said, the text is a bit hard to read but that doesn't matter.

There is something missing in the middle but it looks like you tried to add something there! :D I really like the font, really fancy, but its hard to read it sideways...the face is pretty well balanced out with the black and white.

Wow thats pretty good, I like the lighting on the face and the font looks sooo kick *bottom*.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it's not a font. "cradle of filth" is a music band and that's their logo... Anyway I think this graphic is ok, but maybe too simple for me... For a newbie or a beginner it's just fine, and ok.

There is something missing in the middle but it looks like you tried to add something there! :( I really like the font, really fancy, but its hard to read it sideways...the face is pretty well balanced out with the black and white.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is SO cool!!!! I'm a little bit new when it comes to creating graphics, but I can honestly say that that peice of art looks sick. :(