xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
finaldesign1405241487

Tribute To Astahost wallpaper - tributed to astahost

Nice, though I think the vertical blue strips at the top would look better if they weren't so long. Maybe a bit blurred on the bottom? It reminds me of the wallpapers and screenshots of Windows Longhorn ^^

Last night I decided to make a little tribute to Xisto's great service, so I made wallpaper for Xisto...

If you like it you can see it here...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

so maybe I make a revision and done just that :D

Amazing! Ive set it as my background now, its pretty good work there mate. And thanks for supporting Xisto!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Im very glad that you like it. :D

Cool! :DBut I do think the lines need to be reworked somewhat. I think you should simply make them look more like a part of the picture, rather than something laid on top of it.Uhm... (thinky think) This looks like a simply opacity fade. Try... ooh boy, some kind of Multiply. Everybody loves Multiplies.

Wow! Its totally perfect i can tell you! I've never seen anything like it! Mods! Admins! This is really one cool supporting wallpaper. All we need is the support of the audience in Xisto and the author of this wallpaper recognized and Mr. finaldesign here will be one popular guy. :D

Wow! Its totally perfect i can tell you! I've never seen anything like it! Mods! Admins! This is really one cool supporting wallpaper. All we need is the support of the audience in Xisto and the author of this wallpaper recognized and Mr. finaldesign here will be one popular guy.  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

but noone here didn't notice that wallpaper has spelling error. anyway I've corrected it now :D

This is absolutely brilliant! I love this wallpaper!One tiny, teeny weeny critisism though - I think jet was right about the stripes. I would probably look better if they were blurred slightly.Don't worry though, it is excellent!

Brilliant work finaldesign - I don't know how this thread elluded me so far... I just happened to notice it today (most probably this was posted when I was on a month long vacation).Wowwiieee... that is simply awesome. Thanks again for the terrific work... Now I'm off to formulate some plans as to what can be done with it :lol: Ummm... how about starting an Xisto toolbar.. lol.. or, maybe in a few days launch AstaWindows - just so we can proudly put up this one on our desktop :lol: Awww.. Xisto's taking over the world.. :lol: