xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Umbra

Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage A kids game, but still fun

Has anyone here ever played Spyro Ripto's Rage? If you're familiar with the Spyro series, it is my favorite. If not, I'll explain.Spyro is a purple Dragon that goes on wild adventures to rescue either his fellow dragons or someone else. He dashes quickly and can blow fire at his enemies. However, even though this game is for kids, I like it a lot. It is a 3D platformer game, very similar to the Tomb Raider series. The graphics are almost always cel-shaded, and there is a lot of humorous scene in it.Now, about Ripto's Rage. You, Spyro, were trying to go on a vacation with your trustworthy firefly friend named Sparx. Meanwhile, in the world of Avalar, the Professor and his friends are trying to find a dragon to put an end to the riot Ripto has been causing over in this world. Just when they're about to get a big dragon, little baby Spyro comes.In this world are three mini-worlds, all having several levels. In these, you must help the people and they'll reward you with what you need to advance. You collect many gems and orbs, meet many different people, and blow fire on many different monsters. Overall, Spyro is one of the best kid game series... (That doesn't include Zelda and Mario, though)So, has anyone played Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage? I know just about everything about it, so ask me anything.

Has anyone here ever played Spyro Ripto's Rage? If you're familiar with the Spyro series, it is my favorite. If not, I'll explain.

Spyro is a purple Dragon that goes on wild adventures to rescue either his fellow dragons or someone else. He dashes quickly and can blow fire at his enemies. However, even though this game is for kids, I like it a lot. It is a 3D platformer game, very similar to the Tomb Raider series. The graphics are almost always cel-shaded, and there is a lot of humorous scene in it.

Now, about Ripto's Rage. You, Spyro, were trying to go on a vacation with your trustworthy firefly friend named Sparx. Meanwhile, in the world of Avalar, the Professor and his friends are trying to find a dragon to put an end to the riot Ripto has been causing over in this world. Just when they're about to get a big dragon, little baby Spyro comes.

In this world are three mini-worlds, all having several levels. In these, you must help the people and they'll reward you with what you need to advance. You collect many gems and orbs, meet many different people, and blow fire on many different monsters. Overall, Spyro is one of the best kid game series... (That doesn't include Zelda and Mario, though)

So, has anyone played Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage? I know just about everything about it, so ask me anything.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've played it but i just can't beat Ripto. He's one hard Mother F*cker