xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Yosho-sama

Flash-based Wma Player Myspacin aint easy...

Hey guys,I've been working on this for a while (and it's the reason I'm trying to get this web space), so any input will be highly appreciated.I'm trying to find a Flash program that will play hosted wma (or ogg) files. I've found some programs that will play mp3s, but quality cbr mp3s are too unweildy to stream on Myspace. I'm looking to use a flash program instead of just a media player plugin because I've had complaints that the music doesn't play. As far as I'm concerned, this is their problem and they should download the appropriate codecs/plugins (it's just wmp anyways), so if I can find a flash player I can embed in myspace, it will help regulate everything... and make everything look spiffier.Thanks.

And how about people not having the flash plugin?

If you use a plugin, you could just make a link that shows users where they can get the missing plugin

As far as I'm concerned, this is their problem and they should download the appropriate codecs/plugins (it's just wmp anyways)

Since you don't care, make it easier for yourself and use plugins :D