xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Yosho-sama

Hi, How Are You All. Introducing myself.

THIS is an interesting concept. A rated forum where respect and intelligence gets you a web account? When I read about it, I had to join.I'll be looking around the forums to see what I can learn from them, I always try and make meaningful input, but this almost seems intimidating.Still looks like fun though.

THIS is an interesting concept. A rated forum where respect and intelligence gets you a web account? When I read about it, I had to join.

I'll be looking around the forums to see what I can learn from them, I always try and make meaningful input, but this almost seems intimidating.

Still looks like fun though.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i must say ... im skeptical myself, but it is a great idea! hope to chat with ya!

--bigredrosen

Don't worry too much about it. I was kind of skeptical about it too, but really, all you need to just comb through a few forums, give your opinion when you think you really have something to offer, and that should be able to get you enough credits. After that just check in maybe everyday and take a look at the new posts. On good days you should be able to post enough to get you more hosting credits. Right now I'm just maintaining my own number.And it's really fun! I learn a lot from here...

Yosho-Sama,I am also very intrigued with this idea of "earning your web account"! As life teaches us... nothing is free. From the other "Free Web Account" sites I've seen, I most enjoyed the idea that there would be no banners, no forced advertisement... just my intelligence and inquisitiveness... and willing to put those parts of my personality into type.Don't feel intimidated at all. From what I've seen here, people are just voicing (typing... as the case may be) their opinions, and the interjection of other's ideas is welcome... even when different from that of the originator.I have also found some very knowledgeable people that have given me food for thought on some of my technological problems... and I have greatly appreciated their inputs!As Chiivo mentioned... just relax and enjoy!!!