xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Grelifanatic

Wow Vs. Guildwars

I think after playing WoW myself and seen gameplay trailers from Guildwars, that WoW is far better then Guildwars. The only plus I see for Guildwars is that you don't have to pay any fees for it except buying the game ofcourse.And probably there are a few factors that decides which game your are gonna play.- If you are willing to pay to play, WoW will be an option- If not it's definitly Guildwars- If you liked to play the oldschool retro "Warcraft" games you also will go on with WoWAnyway what is your opinion?Greets,Greli

well i have guildwars.. I love the game.. its sick and fun.. also its free...the concept is pretty fun once u get into it and eveything.. on the other hand i would like to play WOW.. it seems fun.. my friends play it.. but i never played it before.. and I DONT WANT TO PAY lol...if it ever goes out to be free. ill bgrab it for shoo

WOW is much better. Sorry if I cant go into detail as I only played guild wars for a week before I reinstalled WOW and got back into it.Guild wars is fun but not realy an MMORPG at all. Kind of a shame that its so simplified, the complexitys are halph the fun of a MMORPG. This game feels like one of those cheap Korean mmorpgs that they play in internet Cafes.I dsugest WOW to anyone unsure. Yes you have to pay, but its not as bad as you would think when you actualy play and see how grand the game is. Your paying for these massive worlds worth of server data and it IS well worth it.

I liked both, but they seem to be different games - and I like WoW better.Still, WoW charges a lot for its monthly fees. I could buy a CD every month for that, and since I rarely get a CD every three months even...!I think Guild Wars will be WoW's number one competitor in the MMO genre now, however - it's a great game that doesn't have monthly fees, so it's an alternative not only for new players or those who want to avoid fees, but also players who reached the level cap in WoW and are tired of it... looking for something new. :(

i never played guildwars, but, wow is pretty good, i created (ahem) my brother created his own game and it includes me, man he made me attack really fast, but he made me hecka weak, so, i think wow is better than guild wars.

I've seen guild wars and i prefer WoW. The grapics of guild wars are better, but in WoW they fit good in the game. My friend has guild wars and he said also that WoW is better. The only thing I can imagine why to buy guild wars, are the montly fees of WoW. That's it's only bad point.

As much as I despise WoW, this is a completely unfair question. Guildwars? It spent far less time on the developing table and is from a much smaller company. They are uncomparable. Why not try something more fair like.... Who's servers are more reliable?

They are also completely different genres in their own way. First off, WoW is massive multiplayer online. This means that hundreds of players play together at the same time. Guildwars is sort of set up like Diablo 2, the player makes a game and only a limited number of players get to join. Also, WoW is more team work and role playing based. Guild Wars has team work but it is mainly to level up so you can do player vs. player combat when you're stronger.

I have guild wars, and I love it. I love it because, as others have stated, its not REALLY an MMORPG. Its more like a co-op single player RPG. A really good, really long one. On top of that, it has fantastic PvP. Basically, the game is just really really different in style from other things. If you expect it to be "like other MMORPGs, but better" you are expecting the wrong thing. Its sorta MMO, its sorta standard RPG, its also sorta squad based real time tactical strategy game. The problems people usually have, and the reason they may not enjoy it as much as it can be (cause it can be damn fun), is that they expect it to be yet another MMORPG. It was developed to be the game for the people who hate MMORPGs, such as myself.Oh, and its free each month, that helps.

guild wars is most than WoW, because it has not got cuotes, its free, and it has got most graphics than WoW, the history is more interesting, and guild wars is not a Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (MMORPG).WalterMeloW :lol:

World Of Warcraft wins by far!! But heres the pros of both and cons !World Of WarcraftPros: cons:Good Graphics 15 dollars a month to playexcelent game play 50-80 bucks to buy the gametons of quests cant use paypal unless u have the debit cardawesome communityGuild WarsPros: cons:Decent graphics 50 bucks to buy gamenice gameplay cant use paypal unless u have the debit card okay community