xisto Community
BigmanB

Picture And 3d Modeling Combination

I am using Animation Master v10.5 and I am wondering if there is a way to import a picture and the machine to automatically make the object in 3d or if the are ways to easy make a 3d model from a picture?If you have any tips on creating 3d models or any advice on other programs that will do some of the fuctions that I'm looking for a little easier please give comments. :D

there are several programs i have seen that claim to do this... i have no idea of how well they work... the only ones i have tried were for faces and such... they worked quite well

Hey, probably there is some software to do that, but the simplest and easiest way to do that is to take that picture, and diassemble that object you want in 3d to simplest parts, like speheres (balls), triangles - pyramids, cubes, and other shapes.. and then model that in some 3d programs... :D

What do you mean by making it 3d? Creating a box with the picture on it? Making a sphere with it? Or do you mean making the things in the picture look like they were 3d and real?

Try this website.. http://www.bakhter.com/

Its has a whole bunch of 2D, 3D , sound and video apps.. for both Linux and Windows as well as other platforms.. I'm experimenting with a few.. the only concern is that on Linux.. most apps require a whole bunch of stuff that my dist doesn't have,, and I've only just learnt the very basics of making and installation in Linux... but the windows apps install in a snap.. and most of them are free..

All the best.. hope to see some of your work soon

Cinema 4D max Studios , is a good program i have used it once before i found it hard to get to grips with but inthe end it became really easy , a great program ... but i think you can only download a trial version of its website because its a top notch peice of software anywayz good luck in your modelling , hope i have helped