xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Gyad

Netbux.org Get paid to search the net

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Get Paid To Search The Net.

Basically You Sign Up and You Start Searching The Web With The Search Engines They Provide You. You Earn About $0.01-$0.05 For Every Search You Make, Up To 40 Searchs A Day. Thats About $0.40 Minimum To $2.00 Maximum Per Day. They Pay You The 15th of Every Month. So If You Get $0.05 For Every Search You Make, You'll Get $60. Its Great To Use If You Search The Web A Lot And Need Money.

My Referral Link Is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ If You Wish To Help Me. :D

gahh everyone is doing this now.. really don't use Netbux, its a scam, read the user aggrement, you basically aggred they can not pay you at any time and they own you jack... really have you heard anyone actually get payed?Its impossible to get all that money, the money would increase exponteiallythink about it.. .you refer again and again and agin, they bascially just generate revenue from the ads and give the users nothing

actually about 60 out of the thousands of people doing it actually got paid.. so its not really worth it... if you want to make money go over and invest in trafficstudio...(sorry i dont have a reffural link :D )

Impossible to reach the page.They did not pay they provider and the site is suspended.Did you really get any money from the NetBux.org?I thought that I could make a little money, since I am searching a lot... But with Google. It seems that our friends are right: nothing worth!