xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rustyburrito55

Windowblinds Skins for windows

I use a part of object desktop. At home (i'm now at school) I use the World of Warcraft style. Ít's really great. I'm a big fan of WoW, and a little bit addicted :lol:. But i think that desktopX is stupid cus then you can't find anything back.

I still say the best way to customize your computer interface...is to use linux...QED haha...hrm...yea

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would if it was more well-known and more supported. Like, most programs need windows to run on. VB, VB .NET need windows. VBScript needs MSIE(Microsoft Internet Explorer) and Windows Software Developement Tools need windows to run as well. I personally can't find anything on windows that is for linux also(or very few, I should say). Well, I know that linux has some features that people want that Windows still doesn't have but they don't interest me more than my two Window XPs. I hope that Windows Longhorn in the future will have more skinnable areas and have in-built programs to skin your computer. I have no idea what Linux looks like(well, I do, but not alot). It's simpler... I can't find anything on QED though, so I can't comment on that. All I remember for windows WinCustomize products is that I could change Windows to exactly Linux interface with a few products(a desktop product, windowblinds and one more, I forgot)... I wonder what QED will do.