xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Becky1405241496

Introduction About Me

Hello all. My name is Becky and I'm a 17 year old college student from Wales, UK. I am the co-owner of another website hosting company (http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/) and it is good to see that there are many other people out there who are willing to offer premium website hosting, for free.
Aside from owning a website hosting company, I thoroughly enjoy offering help, support and advice on hosting forums around the internet and am willing to help out anyone, in any way possible.

Well, onto some information about myself. I enjoy website and graphics design, enjoy HTML, XHTML, CSS, Java, Javascript and Visual Basic programming. I am currently working on another hosting site which will be purely owned by myself and am designing the whole site from start to finish. If you want to know anything else just drop me a PM or contact me via e-mail.

I hope to become a valuable member at Xisto and will help out when and where I can :D

Regards,
Becky

welcome to Xisto Becky, i too am from the ever so sunny UK :D i hope you enjoy your stay with us all. You have made a wise decision deciding to get hosting here. Keep posting quality posts and i am sure you will have your hosting in no time.good luckoverture