xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
whyme

Please Review My Website Its XHTML Compliant

I like it a lot. It's easy on the eyes, I love the simple color scheme, and hey! It's compliant. What more could you want?

I just saw your site. Firstly a site should have a proper name and I wonder if Localfront suits to your site. Secondly you are making for others to visit and know about what the site wanted to convey it to them. In this regard your site needs to be improved I suppose. As other members have opined earlier I also feel the same. Readability = usersfriendly, the width of the page can be increased as well. Also the background color just blurs our eyes. Content is excellent; however, I doubt if any visitors would come back to your site. Few changes could make all the difference. That's my review. Thanks.

Whoa! Your site looks professional. However, I do have to agree with Dragonfly. The width of the content box can be increase just a little bit. You can increase the width to about 800 because I don't think anyone 640 anymore.By the way, did you code your blog yourself, or did you use a CMS in Fantastico?

Very nice site, it looks very professional and simplistic at the same time. I don't know if it's my monitor, but you should make the links a darker shade of blue, I have to strait my eyes a little to read it. It doesn't look too narrow at all, but that may be because of my resolution. If we were rating it, I'd give it an 8/10.

Hi everyone, thanks to each and everyone for the reviews and comments. I'll make the font colours darker, and perhaps expand the page width. (And yes, I made the template myself :angry: )cheers,whyme

Wow.. u know what? although i have been hosted since 3 months ago maybe, i have create more than 6 design that every design consist of flash animation, highly designed graphic using photoshop and illustration, but, don't know why, i never satisified wth those stuff... but, i wonder, how can your simple, non -graphic web site can really amazed me... your site is cool, shady, amazing and.... fast....

I like your sites looks alot. It sure enough tops my site. I need some form of making it look more profesional. But my html coding skills are not what they used to be. They need to be worked on just a hair. Good job on the site though whyme.

My opinion is the same as the "other people"The site is hard to read, and the content is too narrrow... seriouslyBut the CSS style sheet is good :angry:

thanks all for the comments, i don't know how i should resize the width, i know it's really narrow, but then, i don't know how wide it should be, after i make it wider, it looks all wierd...and the font colors...i need to know which colors i should change them to..

- Box widht should be bigger. Nobody likes to scroll three pages to read your blog. - Font size should be bigger. Your site does not have almost any additional graphics (i appreciate that). You focused on the content. So, the content should be easier to read. - If you continue with a narrow page. Write at least some links to the top of the page. Something like an "up" link. - I will put the menu in boxes. Not just in plain links. Boxes with a different background depending on the hover atributte will be grate. Not so difficult with CSS. I hope i help you.