xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
solankyno1

Domain Parking Problem Need Help

Until now I have Xisto subdomain for my site but now I have registered a paid top level domain name for myself. Now I want to use that for my site so I go to my CPanel and from there to Parked Domain section. When I enter my domain name in the text box and click on the add domain button I receive the error

Sorry, you are not allowed to add any more than ( 0 ) parked domains!

I have alrealy pointed my domain name towards NS1.astahost.com and NS2.astahost.com nameservers in my domain control panel.

Why I am gettinig this problem? Can anybody help.
Thanks in advance.

Iam also facing same problem Admins please help us..! For me the error is ---

Sorry, you are not allowed to park common domains. 65.98.91.161,65.98.91.160Bind reconfiguring on panda using rndc Bind reconfiguring on ns2 using rndc Bind reconfiguring on ns3 using rndc
Created DNS entry for soniyo.co.in

Setup soniyo.co.in OK

Iam also facing same problem Admins please help us..! For me the error is ---

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have checked website by entering soniyo.co.in and it is working well I think. But I think you have not uploaded any page on the server so far.

If still it does not work than I will advise you to send a email to support persons in Cpanel. I have done the same and they parked my domain for me. They are very supportive.