xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
EJay

Ps2 Support I have a great NEEEEEED for support

I am having a little problem with my playstation 2. It seems that on some discs it takes forever to load. I clocked the time it took to load my gameshark disc and it was at an excruitiating 5 minutes and 23 seconds. I mean come on, how would this be possible. (Warning: Conspiracy Theory) Unless sony wants me to buy the new PS2 Mini so that it can suck my money from me. (END) Well if there is an alternative to taking my ps2 apart, and cleaning my laser, im all for it. TIA

lol you use gameshark.... anyway, if its old its gonna do that and the slimmer one is faster i got it but only cause my ps2 broke :rolleyes: but its way faster only bad thing is that its so fragile!Other than that all i can say if its old (as in if you had it over 2-3 years) it might start doing that or if you dropped it or something.