xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Umbra

Will There Be A Rush Hour 3?

Well, I enjoyed the first two Rush Hours, since I like all funny movies. And, when I heard they where going to make a number 3, I was excited. I've been waiting for 4 years since the release of number 2, and I heard nothing. Does anyone know if they're working on another one? Also, anyone else like Rush Hour?

Oh man I love both of those movies. Everytime either one of those comes on I just have to watch it. My favorite line in the movie is when Chris Tucker says "Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth" and he's screaming into Jackie's ear. Man that is hilarious. Also when he says "don't never, ever, ever, ever touch a black mans radio" and he starts dancing in the car. Man I almost peed myself laughing at that. I'm so glad that they will release another movie in 2006 for this. Way to go!