xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rhodesian.dragon

Best Shooting Game For Pc

i do like maxpayne 2 the graphics and dynamic effects are great...and you can also get some great mods for it.. i never really liked quake III for some reason... online tried it a couple of times though .. im also playing UT2004 now...its also quite nice not as good as maxpayne though...just different, lots of missions and tons of mapsi dont think ill be getting bored of it anytime soon..

You should get Half-Life 2 and Halo. Those are the only two shooter games I have played for the P.C. As for Max Payne, I have played it for the PS2, and it was good. I don't know if anything changed when going to P.C., but you should get it. It might be hard to get use to the controls, though.

I have to agree, that HL2 is one of the best games ever, I played it 4 times and everytime I liked it.I am also looking forward for GTA: San Andreas, which should be released for PC soon

I would have to say Halo or any Doom game, those i can play over and over again without mods haha.. I just replayed Halo the other day and it was kinda cool cuz i discovered stuff that i missed the first time around

Half-Life 2 is the best FPS for the computer in my mind. There are so many sweet mods, and the game itself is just amazing. I think they are going to come out with an expansion soon.

For me, I like cs, halo, and rainbow six for shooter games. All 3 of them are all awsome but many would debate 1 over the others.... It is really more of a personal prefrence of which you like the best :\

Without a doubt one of the best shooting games for the PC has to be Half-Life 2, Far Cry, Battle Field 2, and Doom 3.All of these titles offer a tremendous amount of replay value and all are just fun too play and to top it off each of these games shows UNBELIEVABLE graphics. It makes you seem you were right there when its happpening.

I liked Halflife1 most.Halflife2 is good too but hl1 had the greater flair.Best multiplayer fps is Natural Selection(hl mod).Many will disagree but i think its better than cs.Aliens vs marines with a commaner i just more exiting.

I like lots of different FPS games for a variety of different reasons. I'll just compile a list of them and say what I like about each.Ghost Reacon - Small squad movements, and playing this game online in co-op mode is highly entertaining, nothing quite as rewarding as working together and getting things done right.Half Life 2 - Excellent story driven game, really good at creating atmosphere and mood. Playing with the physics in the game is rewarding and hilarious at times.Unreal Tournament 2004 - For a quick twitch fest and high paced gameplay, this game can't be beat. High powered weaponary, flashy graphics and not to mention the new gamemodes are fun.Battlefield 1/2 - This game is what you make f it really, you can be the solo gunman or work with others as a team. I usually play this game amongst some real life friends with headsets and totally have a blast, you really can lose track of time playing this one...Quake 2 - As far as classics go, this one is by far the funnest for me, rocket jumps, rail gunz, cooked grenades.. fun.Some worthy mentions: May Payne 2, Dark Forces, America's Army.