xisto Community
GameUltra

Group Accounts? Where to sign up?

It says you can go in with 15 people in a group and get a bunch of stuff like a free domain, 1000 MB disk space, 15 GB of bandwith, it's on this page on the right side.
http://forums.xisto.com/package.php
I was wondering, because I have 15+ people who will go in on a group account with me, how do I set up the group account once we have all of our posts and credits?

I'm very sorry for you, but you can't anymore. I don't know if you could on the time you posted this thread, but at this time you can't. The Xisto staff decided to stop with this kind of accounts because there weren't many people who could get 15 people together with the same interests and enough credits to apply for a group hosting account and because it was invaluable for Xisto corporation. This is what I heard, plz don't kill me if I'm wrong :) but I'm pretty sure it isn't.