xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
barkwally

3d Images please need comments about my images

did you model all these yourself? or just posed and rendered?i must say some are quite good... i personaly didnt like the scorpion one much.. but each to his own.. it was well done.. nice depth..

I ve modeled them al by my self.

The program I use is called Cinema 4D.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cinema 4D? Why would you call a 3d modelling program 4d? Or did I miss something (as usual)? Anyway, very nice pictures. I like the screwdriver scorpions ^^

Wow! Really nice work and the fact that you did all of it yourself is quite amazing! My favorite would be the last one because of the hall stucture and lighting, can you please render just that hallway so I can use it as my desktop? I really love 3d models of environments...

I dont know why they call it Cinema 4D.you can read about in here.http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ cant upload more pictures here. but you can find just the background here.grs.atspace.com/alienbak.jpg

Hi all, I have been try to lurn 3D for a while now, I think I finily I am pretty good.

But what do you think.

critics are very welcome.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I could say you are quite good at modeling. I too use Cinema 4D, and I found Cinema to be easiest to learn, and have high usability. You can check my artwork here or here.

Wow, I would have thought that you modeled them by yourself. Again, the lighting is simply amazingly beautiful! I hope you get paid a lot doing things like this... :) I'm going try Cinema 4D and see what it can do!

Wow, those are really good. I have a 3D object making program, but I cannot make anything. I'm a terrible artist. Also, I like the shading on them... They kinda makes it look real. The first and last ones are my favroite... They look the most professional out of them all.

Thanks for the background image bud, it is small but still amazing! Again you have some great skill with modeling, how long does it take you to make something like that environment? I mean the lighting is awesome!