xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
brandice

How Would You Respond To This? being called retarded on a bbs...

How would you respond to this? "I know you are but what am I?" :angry: There's really no way to argue and convince someone that you aren't stupid. By the way, the person who said this is about the most annoying and dumb person you could ever come into contact with.

Brandice,How about..."It's always a pleasure having an intellectual duel with an unarmed opponent-Lol"OR"If brains were dynamite you wouldn't have enough explosive power to blow a F*RT out of a gnats AS*"\OR just"Lol Lol Lol Lol LOl LOl LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL "OR just Ignore them totallyHope this helpsRGPHNX

Good grief, I know people like that. They're horrible. I just walk away or groan or something alone those lines. You can't do much about idiots. They breed and multiply like nothing else.

I'd probably ignore them...maybe. That is said WAY too much...I get sick of hearing it! It also means that they can't come up with their OWN comeback. Still, I don't really know how I'd respond, because I'm not usually told it, I just hear others say it.

I don't know where you guys are living but I havn't heard that in years, not since primary school basically. I think by saying that you are indirectly saying to the other person " I am as stupid and thick as they come and cannot hold down a decent conversation so I'm happy to look like an idiot and talk like this, even though the only thing I'm accomplishing is making a fool of myself"

The way that I would probably respond to this would be I know am but what are you. That usually stops them and they start laughing most of the time. And you laugh at them.

Sure sounds like they are off. First I'd tell them to give you a comeback from the 21's century then Id offer to sell them a clue for 5 bucks!

How would you respond to this? "I know you are but what am I?"  :angry:

There's really no way to argue and convince someone that you aren't stupid.

By the way, the person who said this is about the most annoying and dumb person you could ever come into contact with.

59622[/snapback]

Yes, I totaly agree, I KNOW A PERSON LIKE THAT,

For Example

If I say He is Fat.

Then He says"I know you are but what am I?"

I Say "Fat"

Then He say"I know you are but what am I?"

It keeps on going.

lol i had to laugh at this cuz my girl said the same thing to me and i said 'Im rubber u glu whateva u say bounce of me and sticks to u'..i know its childish but indeed with just that remark from her can spark so much anger and tension.

This is one of those guys who only responds with post in all caps, and full of swearing. I usually just ignore him, but for some reason in this thread (that I wasn't even involved in) where he was getting ripped apart, he thought he'd try to bring me into it. Maybe to take the focus off himself.It was funny though, it backfired and everyone got 10x worse towards him. My response ended up being something like, "wait, you forgot to tell everyone that I have cooties."

How would you respond to this? "I know you are but what am I?"  :angry:

There's really no way to argue and convince someone that you aren't stupid.

By the way, the person who said this is about the most annoying and dumb person you could ever come into contact with.

59622[/snapback]

I'd most likely walk away I mean I really dont have time for someone whos best come back is "I know you are but what am I" its about the worst, and least imaginative insult, I mean its up there with repeating what you said,

and Like you say it is especially not effective when trying to convince someone your not stupid.