xisto Community
antny

Test Your Pop-up Blocker Test your pop-up blocker

I have firefox, all of the pop-ups were blocked except for the scrolling ones on the side. Good ol' Firefox will never fail me, less I die.

Very nice site!Now I am sure that the Windows XP SP2 popup blocker in IE is working just fine!I sure hope that advertising in popup windows will become a thing of the past soon...

I have firefox, all of the pop-ups were blocked except for the scrolling ones on the side. Good ol' Firefox will never fail me, less I die.

59653[/snapback]

haha same here, im using firefox and when i did the test it blocked 99.99%, *hinting* you should get firefox :angry: if you dont have it. well anyways the site is quiet useful to test how protected our computer is from popups. thanks.

Well... my pop-up blocker works good. Mine has blocked over 500 since a week or two ago... so im glad they have pop-up blockers or I would be so annoyed. :angry:

ARGH!! There is another pop-up site where you can test your pop-up blocker, but the thing about this one is that Firefox actually fails! Yes, you heard me fellow, FF users, FAIL!Once I find it, I'll post it, but I'm just letting you know that Firefox isn't all that cracked up to be...even though I use it myself. :angry:

I just use internet explorer & let all ads & pop ups goes to my windows.Then the ads achived its benifit.what I wont use the software or blocking plugin is just because i thought their not safier than popups .hahaha :angry:

I checked the site with both, internet explorer and firefox.I have google toolbar and this blocked most of the pop-ups only some pop-ups, the floating ones and some more, came up.....Firefox blocked even more pop-up windows..only two of them appeared..sticky pop-up and the drop-down popup came up..So i'm quite satisfied with my pop-up blockers..of course it would be great if the blocked more pop-ups..but i don't need it that badly

Go firefox, couldn't find a single one it let through. And i think firefox is all its cracked up to be, maybe not as secure, but definatly faster with plenty of addons! Fun fun.