xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hast-webben

Borland Jbuilder 6 Do any have expirence?

Hi,Now I did got the Borland JBuilder 6 into my app collection, and even that I'm still fighting to handle Borland Delphi, would I like to test if this might be more smoothier or useful.Do any knows where I might could find more hints or tips?Then further do any knows about if this could be usefull to create some PHP integrations like MySQL db etc.If any knows something please help.ThanksCheers!andBest regardsJens

Hi,

Now I did got the Borland JBuilder 6 into my app collection, and even that I'm still fighting to handle Borland Delphi, would I like to test if this might be more smoothier or useful.

Do any knows where I might could find more hints or tips?

Then further do any knows about if this could be usefull to create some PHP integrations like MySQL db etc.

If any knows something please help.

Thanks

Cheers!

and

Best regards

Jens

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Regarding your question on PHP integration also try forum.java.sun.com (i hope it is ok to recommend another forum!) for tips and hints. Playing around with JBuilder brought me to realize that i needed to focus on the app./editor that could ease me into writing my programs quickly and at the same time learn!

mmkropp