xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Squatingturkey

Halo 2

Halo skills....really the best thing to do is run around in the game and jump while you attack your enimies. This works because it makes you harder to shoot down. I recommmend using the shot gun when ever you can because its very accurate. When playing your buddies in slayer or any of the other games i would make sure you have two weapons (duals) becuase you get off more bullets to kill them.

I haven't played Halo2 yet, probably because I don't have a Xbox, and my friends that do, well i'm just too preocuppied with important stuff to go play a video game. video games are pointless! arrgh. then again, so is mostly everything else...

Have played Halo 2 for quite some time on Xbox live, but didnt really like it as much as Halo (1). I think the weapons aren't that balanced anymore and Halo 2 is to much going the UT side than expend the halo 1 experience. ps. sorry for bad english