xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ebbinger_413

Ps3 In-game Screenshots ! new from e3 insider

e3 insider has released tons of new in game screenshots (not just for the ps3) but i found the ps3 ones the most amazingest of all the amazingest screenshots...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

there was also a few in-game videos released on g4techtv but i cant view those at school...either me or killer008r will post those later...unless someone else gets to it sooner...

arent those screens awesome...make me wana...

The top screenshot looks really good, with all of the chunks of dirt and car flying everywhere.... I can't wait to get my hands on one of those next-gen console controllers.... :drool:- AlPal

The graphics look oustanding! I couldn't really see much of a difference at all on the racing screen shots that they would look on regular television. I will definately buy a new console when they come out, but I'm not sure if I'll wait until the price drops a little or not. From what I hear, they're going to be somewhere in the $700 range. That's a little high for me to rush out and buy one, I think I would want to test it first, see if I like it or not. But, I'm sure that I would like it since the graphics look awesome and I like PlayStation2.

Originaly posted by Tobias

...... I couldn't really see much of a difference at all on the racing screen shots that they would look on regular television.

WoW

awesome screenshots ^my thoughts exactly.

I can`t wait I can`t wait I can`t wait LOL

For real!!

Not to mention thoes weren't just prerenders, they are real time (in the game while your playing it) And there are a couple better ones just have to look on the site and Download the Boxing trailer, it is so fricken realistic.