xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
my_tungsten

Free E-mail Account From Apple

150mb is nothing in email storage. In case you hadn't noticed, Gmail offers over 2GB and Yahoo offers 1GB, Hotmail offers the least with 250mb - but thats all still over 150.Could you provide a link, so we know exactly what your talking about?

150mb is nothing in email storage. In case you hadn't noticed, Gmail offers over 2GB and Yahoo offers 1GB, Hotmail offers the least with 250mb - but thats all still over 150.

Could you provide a link, so we know exactly what your talking about?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, i have tried

the link for .mac http://www.apple.com/mac/?cid=OAS-US-DOMAINS-mac.com and get the 60 days Trial

and the prove http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

It works, i had tried

also, get onyX 1.5.2 for mainten the best out of your mac

Link http://www.titanium.free.fr/ (free)

While they most likely won't erase your account, there's always a risk of Apple purging old accounts. That to me just doesn't seem worth it. Plus, as stated before, Yahoo and Google offer far more storage than .Mac. While I love Apple, I've never been a fan of .Mac (iTools). I remember when it was free, and even then it wasn't that great. I guess if you're dying for a @mac.com address, then it's fine, otherwise, it's a waste of effort.

.Mac is awesome. I love having the iDisk, it is really nice for transferring stuff when you don't have a usb drive. Also, the iCards are really nice. Great if you need a subtle way to tell your parents what you want for your birthday/christmas.

omg, i didn't know this.. i need to check it out back my account.. i've been registered 3 times.. i thought after 60 trail all features were gone..

yep, I thought the same thing, but if the account can still be kept after 60 days, than I will try it, although 15M is not a big mail box, but @mac.com is really cool :P

Got a question about the iDisk, does it stay too? Because I always wanted one, it is SO comfortable if you can just save files as if on your computer but they appear on the web too.So does the space stay? That would be really great. But I guess there is no other way than paying which I simply can never afford...

I really don't know about the iDisk....back when I got my trial with my iMac, the only thing you retained if you didn't sign up was the ability to use your .Mac email address as an AIM screenname.