xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
icey

Heart gift for my valentine :)

I’m sure a pair of edible thongs would have made a better impact.Nice sketching though. Draw it in color next year, but be on time with the delivery.

Ooo, that’s very original! ^^ I hope your valentine was just as impressed, although it is a little late for a valentine gift! Lol But the colors you added made it look even better, good job! Generally it's a pretty interesting design, you could work on it more and color it with other media too! :)

Ooo, thatâs very original! ^^ I hope your valentine was just as impressed, although it is a little late for a valentine gift! Lol But the colors you added made it look even better, good job!

Generally it's a pretty interesting design, you could work on it more and color it with other media too! :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't know who your valentine was, but if she isn't impressed by this then she have to be pretty bizar, this is just amazing. :) I wish I could draw that good.

i am really likeing the heart. i has so many different types of parts to it. do you have a painted in drawing? i think it would go great with some other pices of art work.

Wow I really like it. I love how the heart is formatted. Aww well too bad that was posted like last year well if she/he didn't get it last year then this year would be good too haha anyway nice job. I like it in just drawing, non colored or whatever, it just interests me that someone would do something that suits their fancy : )