xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
m3ch4

Hosting Credits Reduced? can anyone explain this? =S

Hey,so I finally activated my account at Xisto here, and came onto the board to check a few threads, post a few replies, etc. Then I noticed that my hosting credits have be changed to the amount of days that my site will be hosted for (2.98) and that the 70-something hosting credits that I had earned since applying (and getting aproved) for hosting have seemed to vanish?Now, I realize that a conversion to the amount of days I'll be hosted for would have happened...but I mean, 70 credits became 2.98 days? what happened here? did the amount of credits I earned since applying and finally activating my hosting account not count or something? what's the deal? =P

Never mind, I found my answer :)'''sucks that they only give you 5 days of credit =P if I had known that sooner I would have put up a site sooner. Now all my posts have...well i don't want to say go to have gone to waste, but from where I'm standing now, it seems like that =/Just a friendly msg to the admins/mods, maybe you could put a little blurb in a more obvious place that lets new users know that after they've applied and gotten aproval that their credits get reset to 5, even if they've accumulated more then that amount of credits =(One question for any admins/mods that do read this...I know the answer to this will probably be "no", but knowing that I had 70+ hosting credits before I finished the process of signing into cpanel for the first time and getting my credits reset, can I apply for an upgraded package even though I only have 4 odd days on the counter? 0.o In other words, can I use the reset credits (having not known that they would have been reset and if knowing so, would have requested the higher package/upgraded sooner) to upgrade now?