xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
-AlPal-

Account Will Not Activate

I just tried to activate my account, and I am at the page where it says to wait 10-15 minutes. I have waited over an hour and the page hasn't changed yet. My forum account acts like I am hosted, though. It has days for hosting credits and I am in the [HOSTED] membergroup. I am kinda worried that my hosting credits will be deducted untill this gets resolved. :) I will try to keep the page up untill someone gives me some help.Thanks in advance,- AlPalI just had to close the page.... I hope that didn't mess anything up. :)

Hello? Is anyone there? :) I'm loosing hosting credits, and I don't even have my hosting yet! :) Sorry if I'm sounding kinda mean....- AlPal

:) Huh. I just figured out how to get into my Cpanel, and it seems to work all right. I guess I fixed my problem. I'd better get to work!- AlPal