xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
-AlPal-

Googling For Webcams

There are a large number of webcams out there that you can simply just search up on Google and watch. You can control most of them, and some of them even have sound. It looks like a lot of the cameras are for surveillance/security.

To find some cameras yourself, try this in Google's search box:

inurl:/view/view.shtml

Here are some of my experiences while looking at some unsecured webcams:

- I watched a bunch of Chinese(?) people going to work through a security camera.

- I saw some college students playing frisbee on a field.

- I observed some traffic on some highway in Arizona and some other place with mountains.

- I watched some guy slacking off on his job in some sort of research lab.

- Two different cameras watching two different tennis courts full of people playing tennis.

- I saw some guy's backyard.

- I spyed on someone watching TV (Why he had a camera in his living room, I don't know) and faught with another observer over control of the camera.

I guess the point of this is that you never really know when you're being watched. I don't think that any of the Chinese people that I observed had any idea that they were being watched by some teen in the middle of Kansas. It'll make me think differently the next time I see a security camera somewhere.

Also, if it's this easy to get into things like security cameras, then somebody really needs to revamp the security in those things. I mean, if I can get into it, then anybody else can. :)

For more fun - Umm... I mean more different camera systems that you can get into, you can go here.

Secure those webcams!

- AlPal

Click.. Click.. Ooohh.. o.0What an.. um.. interesting whiteboard. It looks like some kind of lab.. Temperature says -17 or something. Nice find, AlPal ^^ So what exactly is an AXIS Network?

Wow.. this is most interesting.. I've got the spy on the world bug in me now.. will just have to have a look at a few of these cams and see if I recognize any place..

Ahaaa.. I see an empty vehicle showroom full of brand new cars.. this has definately got to be how the guys in 'Gone in 60 Seconds' found most of the vehicles they needed.. https://4'>Here's the link

Now to look around a bit... this should be fun...

So what exactly is an AXIS Network?

I think that AXIS is the manufacturer of the camera and the 'Network' is saying that you can view it on a network. (Correct me if I'm wrong, I have no idea what it is. :) )

Speaking of camera manufacturers, here are some more types of cameras that are vulnerable using the same Googling technique:

inurl:sample/LvAppl/

inurl:/control/userimage.html

inurl:/ViewerFrame?Mode=Motion

inurl:/app/idxas.html

Have fun. :)

- AlPal

So you're basically saying that all camera's in the AXIS Networks are connected to the internet and vieweable by outside sources with no authentication or pass required :)I'll be careful when I buy my security cameras, I think..

haha this is gonna take hours away from my day right here... i think im gonna bookmark those links and when im tired of doin homework or something im gonna spy on people... It would be kinda cool to be watching one of the road cams and see a wreck or something... I agree though im sure gonna be aware of any cameras around cuz the thought of someone on the other side of the world watching me in walmart or something like that is kinda creepy

this makes you think how many people can be watching you when you are just eating your dinner at a resturaunt. i think i watched these fat people scarf down hamburgers for a good 30 minutes.lol. this is incredible. i will defenatly get myself on one of these sites..lol..j/p