xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dino-m

Ps2 Top 5! Games

My top 5 would have to be.... (in no particular order)

Prince of Persia: Worrior Within

Burnout 3: Takedown

Tony Hawk's Undgeround 2: World Destruction Tour

Gran Tourismo 4

SSX 3

Timsplitters 3: Future Perfect

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Ratchet and Clank 3

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

Sorry better make that Top 9... I have loads of others too, it's just way too hard to order them in order of greatness.

1.Gta San Andreas - BEST GAME | GOOD WORLD | GOOD Atmosphere |2.Fifa 2005 - REALISTIC GAME PLAY | GOOD PHYSICS3.Tony Hawk's Undgeround 2 - best game in category ever i play!4.Socom II - ill game with friend and i like it :angry:5.All NFS series - I like EA and i like its games.

1.Grand Theft Auto:San Andreas2.Need for speed:Underground 23.Winning Eleven 84.GrandTurismo45.FinalFantasy XIII've played all of them, they are really go games, and it has pretty much one of each genere

Top Five....1. Gran Turismo 4Most everyone likes it tho, so it's my number one, and i've still gotta beat it.2. Star Ocean : Till' The End of TimeYeah, the ultimate RPG/Strategy game for PS2, it's been through PS1 as Star Ocean : The second Story, and the original, that noone knows about. It's still the best RPG I know of, so screw Final Fantasy.3. Grand Theft Auto : San AndreasIt goes on my list somewhere, lol, I kinda lost interest in GTA after GTA:VC, because they're all the same BASIC plot, just some large enough differences to make it marketable. Like GTA III featured the best graphics, and pretty much revolutionized the series, but after that, it started going down.... But hey, still made my top 5.4. Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 I have to have a 2 player fighting game to play with my lil' sis whenever I come home, so this is it. She's a huge DBZ fan, like I used to be when I was real little, (she's only 8) so that's why I keep this around.5. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater Underground (NOT THE SEQUEL)I like the first one, screw the second. I bet ya'll never heard of a black guy playing tony hawk huh? Well here I be. It's not my favorite game, but it's alright, and beating it alot is more fun each time.Thanks, panda

1 - GTA: San Andreas2 - Prince of Persia:Warrior Within3 - Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 4 - Kindom Hearts (It's a great game, But I've heard KH: Final Mix is better)5 - Jak 3