xisto Community
soccerchris2006

The Beauty Of Googling Your Name Google

A friend told me the other day to google my name, so I did. Well, when I did, I realized I shared my name with a revered psychiatrist, a doctor who writes books on allergies, and I actually found my own website. I think that people with my name are destined for greatness! But, it is quite odd :) It shares its name with a character in a "Winnie the Pooh" book! Christopher A. Robbins is a popular name in the world, and I thought I was the only freak with it!Chris

Apparently, I'm a professional Hockey Player, professional Football player, a doctor, a student at many different expencive colleges, a college Football player, a famous engineer, and the list goes on.I even have my own website. When I type in my first and last name in the address bar, I got to it. I have a logo and I sell houses. Of course, my name isn't very uncommon.

I made the 8th grade honor roll at some middle school in North Carolina, I am some old dude born in 1871 (Unknown date of death), and I also have 3 kids somewhere.That's really strange. :) - AlPal

Oh, wow. I typed in my phone number and got 399,000 results. Then, I put my full address and a page from Texas and Arizonia came up; and I don't live in either of them. Typing in you're birthday will get you funny things, also. Did you know the stock "Nettory" went down 1.2 the day I was born? You can find realy funny things on Google.

Hmm. I seem to be unique. Not that I expected merkurdrachen to really come up with anything but me.. But hey.. It could have been interesting.

I've seen this topic and googled my name and my nickname. My name is unique and my nickname is similar just to a football player from italy.Searching for my name on google, I got 113 results, all of them with websites, scripts and programs made/designed by me, results at programming and mathematics contests and so on. All this made me feel very good. I should subscribe my website at google. :)

This is so fun! Most of the results that come up are actually me...club websites from my school, a local newspaper article from back home, etc. All the others are geneological sites, showing the birth and death date of one of my forebears with the same name. The only one that really surprised me was from a message board archive, a post that I made in 1999, that I'd totally forgotten about. I can't believe I used my real name there. That was back when I was young and naive....