xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ninjamunky

3d Chess In Arcade - Checkmate :d

It's an easy chess game (Although I'm a actual chess player, I placed 17th out of 500 in the junior scholastic chess championships at Dallas Texas last year) and this year I scored 1st in WI junior chess champion (That was only for state, the texas was nationals.)

i dont think easy is the word to use...i think i would have a harder time against my 6 year old sister... this i tried to get into checkmate fast by moving my king forward out in the open..and it still took it over 20 moves...while i just waited doing almost nothing.

The thing I find weird about the design of the game is the fact that you have to tilt your head 45 degrees to play it becuase of the way it's laid out. Did the designers seriously think that would improve the game?

no i think they thought that it would enhance the 3d aspect of it... but if they really wanted to make it true 3d they would have made it so you can pan around to different angles.. probably wouldnt have been so easy to do in flash